When a spill occurs, prompting an emergency response, facilities may contact an emergency response contractor to mitigate the spill. Consulting support is often critical to executing a proper response. BCA offers management services for emergency spill response, remediation, and regulatory reporting. We provide expertise, coordination support, and response oversight for a broad range of incidents involving the discharge of hazardous materials and petroleum.
Working with the emergency response contractor, BCA provides a comprehensive spill response program, enabling us to reduce costs and expedite cleanup associated with spill incidents. BCA’s experienced team has the training, knowledge, and expertise to safely, effectively, and reliably provide spill response coverage for our clients.
BCA’s Spill Response Team can provide comprehensive solutions to manage all of the following:
- Prepare documentation and notifications to all appropriate regulatory agencies when a spill occurs
- Develop, coordinate, and initiate remediation procedures
- Coordinate communication between client and regulators
- Investigate and remediate impacted soil and groundwater
- Conduct initialand confirmation sampling
- Prepare regulatory closure reports