Compliance and Conformance Assist
Routine EHS Program Coordination and Management
C²A is BCA’s subscription based program designed for two application scenarios.
- Small to Medium sized companies with limited resources to actively and accurately manage a compliance program and/or EMS.
- Large, complex companies looking for expert support with a specific media, regulation or industry sector.
Through C²A program BCA will design a tailored approach for the specific needs of the client. Clients choose services from a menu of options, the interval for services such as audits and reporting, and a package of annual consulting time at a discounted rate.
Below is a list of items that are and included as part of a subscription to BCA C²A. Other BCA services are available on an as needed basis.
- Audit Program Development (Compliance and ISO 14001)
- Auditing Services (Compliance and ISO 14001)
- Air Quality Emissions Reporting
- Chemical Reporting
- Online SDS Management System
- EMS Support, Development and Enhancement
- Permitting Strategy Support
- NESHAP and MACT Compliance
- NSPS Compliance
- BMP Evaluation
- Drinking Water Assessment and Monitoring
- NPDES Compliance
- RCRA Reporting
- RCRA Training
- GHG Program Support
- GHG Emissions Inventory
- Renewable Fuels Services
- Regulatory Tracking (Semi-Annual Report)
- Regular Access to Regulatory Experts
- Reduced Administrative Burden and Cost
- Reduced Regulatory Risk
- Organizational and Site Specific
- Custom Implementation
- Agile Approach