ISO 14001:2015 Transition Training
Objective: This one-day overview course will be a review of the ISO 14001:2015 standard and provides an analysis on how the new standard differs from ISO 14001:2004, topics include:
- Why did the standard change?
- Required timeline for transition
- Key aspects of changes to focus on
- Understanding Interested Parties
- Risk and Opportunity based thinking
- Life Cycle Perspective
- Management of Change
- Suggested implementation schedule and GAP Analysis
- Key Terminology changes
- Clausal comparison between ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004
Topics will be covered by lecture and exercises to provide a deeper look into the changes and spark conversation among the attendees.
Who should attend?: Individuals/companies who will be responsible for transitioning their environmental management system to ISO 14001:2015.
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Dates and Locations:
- September 21, 2017 – Fort Wayne, (Location TBD)
- September 27, 2017 – Indianapolis, Indiana Manufacturer’s Association, 101 W Washington St #1050, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- October 11, 2017 – Portage, Northwest Indiana Forum, 6100 Southport Rd, Portage, IN 46368
- October 18, 2017 – Jasper, (Location TBD)
Timeline for Transition: Most registrars are requiring their facilities to be certified for ISO 14001:2015 by the end of 2017 or early 2018. The deadline according to ISO is the fall of 2018.
Prior to the registrar’s certification audit each facility will need to conduct at least one (1) internal audit according to ISO 14001:2015.
Deliverable: Handouts, Participation Certificate and CEUs if applicable
Cost: $400 (Group Rate Available), includes lunch.
Contact: Tony DeMarco | email@example.com | 574-213-3873